IS IT TIME TO SELL YOUR HOME?
SELLING YOUR HOUSE
Selling a home can be a very overwhelming process, one made more difficult if you are not working with the right real estate team. Our goal is to sell your house as easily as possible, for the most amount of money and quickly so you can step into your new lifestyle with confidence. Meeting your needs is our team’s biggest priority!
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY HOUSE READY?
The first thing to remember is that everyone has different tastes. Don’t make a lot of major changes that might suit you but not the new buyers. A buyer will make changes according to their own decorating preferences. Remember these easy tips:
2. Do make minor repairs: leaky faucets, replace burned out lightbulbs, etc.
3. The overall first impression is most important to a prospective buyer.
4. DON’T go to any great expense. Before making any major changes, contact your realtor to determine if the modifications will add value to your home or help it sell faster.
HIRE THE RIGHT REAL ESTATE TEAM
The financial, logistical, and emotional issues involved in selling your home can be stressful for a family to navigate. Seniors and their families may feel they are in unfamiliar waters dealing with late in life issues. A real estate professional who has experience in senior’s issues and who can put you in contact with other similarly trained professional advisors, can be an invaluable resource at this time. You can count on a real estate agent with the designation of Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and/or a Certified Senior Housing Professional (CSHP) to guide you through the process and the special considerations, making the transaction less stressful and more successful.
It all comes down to one question: compared to other homes in this area, how much is your home worth?
A Lighthouse Group real estate agent will do homework on your house prior to meeting with you and will have a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to present to you once a thorough walk through of your home has been completed and the agent has learned about the updates and upgrades you have made to your home. A CMA is an evaluation of homes that are similar to yours in size, age, location, and features of the home. You may hear these called comparables or comps. A CMA is used to establish a fair price range for the home you are selling. This price range can then be used as a guide to be used for establishing a list price.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORKING WITH LIGHTHOUSE GROUP REAL ESTATE?
• Data-proven pricing strategies
• Large network of real estate partners, local and nationwide
• Your home will be photographed by a professional photographer specializing in real estate photography.
• Marketing experts will create professional fliers, information for potential buyers to understand the features and benefits of your home and local area, social media posts and landing pages.
• Your listing goes online immediately, ensuring the most exposure, which will net the highest sales price for your house.
• Feedback after showings to allowing us to gauge the market and adjust accordingly
• Satisfaction guaranteed.